Binary security updates signed

Hi everyone,

I am worried because binary security updates in security.debian.org are
 difficult to verify via md5sum/GPG sign (I am thinking in writing a script
 to download/verify them automaticaly before install them and tripwiring them)

It could be easy to have a package.sig GPG separate signature file of every
 deb, or at least the package.changes which is already signed and has the
 md5sum of the deb

An alternative less atractive is to have Packages file (which has md5sums of
 packages) signed in a separate file (Packages.sig)

Sources updates already have a signed package.dsc file containing md5sum per
 file, why binarys do not?

Best regards,
Manel Marin   e-mail: manel3@apdo.com
Linux Powered (Debian 2.2 potato)  kernel 2.4.5

GnuPG keyID: F9BC34B5 en certserver.pgp.com
fingerprint: 2F60 43D5 A297 5458 9067  5A50 0029 9C8D F9BC 34B5

Mira mis chuletas de Linux en  http://perso.wanadoo.es/manel3
Mi petición de drivers para Linux es la nº 33126
 (Pasate por http://www.libranet.com/petition.html ;-)