Re: Still don't understand update excuses

Am  6.07.01 um 02:05:59 schrieb Daniel Jacobowitz:
> You produce a binary-all and a binary-arch package, probably.  Some but
> not all of the binaries produced from that source are current for
> sparc.  Try building it on vore?

What is the gain if I compile it on vore? I already compiled it on a
(local) sparc machine and uploaded the thing.

There really is a binary-indep target for the docs. The source produces
inform (any) and inform-docs (all). Which one is not current? How can I
find out?

Bye,
    Mike

--