Still don't understand update excuses

I still don't quite understand the update excuses, I'm afraid. Take for
example the following entry (shortened):

     * inform 6.21-2 (currently 6.21-1) (optional) (low)
          + out of date on [248]sparc: inform (from 6.21-1)
          + there are up to date bins in sparc also
          + not considered

It is out of date, but up to date bins exist? What does that mean? What
is the remedy? The package does not depend on anything except libc6.
It's in non-free, but other packages are in non-free as well and do
enter testing anyway.

Regards,
    Mike

--