Alpha compilation problems?

I have a package - fspanel - being held out of testing because it hasn't
been compiled for Alpha. It's almost two months old, so I assume there's
some problem compiling it. But there's no bug on fspanel for being
uncompilable, and I don't know if or where build logs for the Alpha buildd
are generally accessible. If there's a bug, I could work on getting it
fixed; if it just won't compile, I think it will compile with gcc 3.0 if
that will help. I'd just like to know what's going on.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org, dvdeug@debian.org