Re: Where can I find dpkg-dev >= 1.9.15?

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> wrote:
>On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>> to be sure they are correct now before I upload them. That should be
>> done before dinstall time today though.
>
>Is it anywhere documented what time "dinstall time" actually is?

While dinstall is running, the file Archive_Maintenance_In_Progress in
the archive says:

  Packages are currently being installed and indices rebuilt.
  Maintenance is automatic, starting at 13:52 US Central time, and
  ending at about 15:30.  This file is then removed.

  You should not mirror the archive during this period.