Re: Where can I find dpkg-dev >= 1.9.15?

Previously James Troup wrote:
> Mea culpa.  See, I made the mistake of assuming that the dpkg
> maintainers, having introduced such a bug, would actually bother to
> make an upload to fix it reasonably quickly.  Obviously, I was
> dreaming.

Unfortunately I got an email IDG who were somewhat annoyed I still
had not submitted sheets for a tutorial a LinuxWorld and demanded
I submit them today. So I spent the entire day offline working on
that :(

I do have the fixed in CVS now, but I want to run a series of tests
to be sure they are correct now before I upload them. That should be
done before dinstall time today though.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@wiggy.net                   http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |