Re: Where can I find dpkg-dev >= 1.9.15?

Adrian Bunk <bunk@fs.tum.de> writes:

> Rejected: [dpkg-sucks] source package was produced by a broken version
>           of dpkg-dev 1.9.1{3,4}; please rebuild with >= 1.9.15 version
>           installed.
>
> <--  snip  -->
>

> Since unstable contains only dpkg-dev 1.9.14 I'm wondering where to
> find the dpkg-dev >= 1.9.15 mentioned in this mail?

Mea culpa.  See, I made the mistake of assuming that the dpkg
maintainers, having introduced such a bug, would actually bother to
make an upload to fix it reasonably quickly.  Obviously, I was
dreaming.

I'll fix the rejection message to suggest people use <= 1.9.10
dpkg-dev instead.

--
James - more than a little tired of cleaning up dpkg-dev breakage