Re: Linuxtag CD does not boot

On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 05:53:05PM -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>  I downloaded the Linuxtag CD (the one that says "final") and it does
>  not boot in my test machine, which does boot a Potato (2.2r1) CD.

first:
  This final is not the final. You can download the final from:
  	lug-bremen.de/~grisu/
  (the rescue/root-images are the same)

second:
  On my test machine it boot and it work nice.

thirdly:
  I have some 'bootable' reports

>  What's the deal with that?  Red Hat pay you off?

you are joking? I have spend hours on this CD without geting money.
(On the contrary I have some expense. This CD is the best I can make
in this short time. sorry)

Gruss
Grisu
`Man sollte dem Verantwortlichen für ILOVEYOU alles mögliche antun,
 aber wahrscheinlich wird bloß seine Firma zweigeteilt." -- Usenet