Re: I386 buildd doesn't do non-us

Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org> writes:

> I'm curious why it doesn't build non-us;

Because it's in the US and I don't feel comfortable making it export
crypto.

> I consider it a bug if there is not a working buildd for both main
> and non-us/main for any released arch.

*yawn*.  whatever.  bored now.  If you think it's such a big problem,
then _you_ do something about it.

--
James

[1] Not because I care about US laws, I'm not a US citizen or resident
    in the US, but because I don't want to put the sponsors of the
    machine in any unnecessary legally dubious situation.