RE: Bad behaviour in kvirc.

Hi Dave,

I applied for a Debian maintainership last year around November 20, 2000 and
at that time I looked but there was no ITP against kvirc. I figured it would
be okay for me to pick it up then. I guess perhaps I should have raised an
ITP myself back then. It simply took a long while before my Debian
maintainership got processed so that's why it may have seemed like I
"disappeared". I don't know why Szymon would have said that I had no
intentions of officially maintaining kvirc, though, because I certainly do.

I really apologize for this confusion - I hope you can forgive me.
Perhaps if you are really interested in maintaining the kvirc package you,
Szymon and me can come up with a solution. The debian dir is under CVS
control anyway, and I don't see any problem in having more than one person
make changes to it. It leaves the matter of who would be the official
maintainer (from a Debian point of view) but if you have no objections to me
doing that, I would continue making uploads to Debian, dealing with bug
reports, etc.

Let me know what you think.

kind regards,
Robin.