Bad behaviour in kvirc.

	Robin, what do you think you are doing?

root@snuggle:~# dpkg -s kvirc
Package: kvirc
Section: net
Installed-Size: 4670
Maintainer: Robin Verduijn <robin@debian.org>
[...]

	I can understand that you maintained the debian dir in the upstream sources
time ago. I can understand that you know better than me the sources. But 1)
there's an ITP against kvirc (simply FYI), see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-0106/msg00607.html and
http://bugs.debian.org/100525, and 2) upstream author (Szymon Stefanek)
didn't know anything about this. Quoting him:

"We already have a "debian guy"...but he seems to be disappeared actually,
and he wasn't going to officially mantain the package. So if you want to
officially mantain the package and help in including it in the mainstream
distro, you're welcome to."

	I'll close the bug. kvirc stays in the archive since Saturday. But I'm
annoyed because you simply didn't look into the BTS or in debian-devel.
Things aren't done in that way.

	Bye,

		Ender.
--