LinuxTag 2001 in Stuttgart/DE

hi all,
you all prolly know about the upcoming LinuxTag 2001 in Stuttgart,
Germany from 5 to 8 July. i just picked up the info from a couple of
developers in the munich area, and being on vacation, i would really
like to go. in fact, i would happily help out at the debian booth and
could even provide a machine or two.

who of you is going? any ideas on accomodation that's not the gym
where they kick you out at 6am? and who's the responsible person for
the booth? is there some transportation network being worked on - or
is there someone around munich who's driving and could give me a ride,
or someone who'd want a ride and could pitch in?

i am sorry if this message is totally out of place, or this issue has
already been discussed at length, please just let me know if i am
wrong so i can learn to use these lists appropriately.

because light travels faster than sound,
some people appear to be intelligent,
until you hear them speak.