Re: OT: looking for penguin paperweight]

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 10:02:38AM -0400, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> Anyone know where I can get a 3D copy of the Linux logo penguin?
>
> Something large enough to hold open a log book, in the same shiny colors
> from the printed logo.
>
> If not, does anyone know an injection molding company that would take on
> such a project? (Every LUG should own one ;-)

I would think that it could be a money-maker for one of the CD
distributors or Linux Journal, etc.

I was at a Costco several months ago and they had a $25 package with
Corel 1.0 and a 3.5 in. tall 3D penguin (soft and too light for a
paperweight, unfortunately).  I splurged and bought it mainly for that,
but was pleased to find that it also included WP 8.1 in a .deb package,
with manual.

Bob