Re: sourcenav-5.0 and insight-static-5.0 available for testing

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 at 04:15:01 +0300, Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:
> These will be needing sponsorship since I don't have a Debian
> account. (I have been waiting for DAM Approval) Colin Watson
> had been sponsoring the sourcenav package for me, so if he is
> still interested I would be glad if he sponsored this upload.[*]
>
> Thanks,
>
> [*] Hi Colin, had you received my previous mail concerning
> resolution of the minor problems with sourcenav-5.0?

I did, but at the time I couldn't access your download site for some
reason and the job fell off the bottom of my queue - sorry about that.
The new version of sourcenav will be uploaded by the time you read this.

It looks like I'm going to be increasingly busy over the next couple of
months, mind you (also, when I move house soon I might not have good
connectivity for a while, and sourcenav is pretty large), so if you need
to do timely releases of sourcenav then another sponsor might be a
better choice. I'll still try to do uploads when I can.

Cheers,