networking in rcS

I am trying to figure out why networking, and whole bunch of other items,
are in rcS.  I've been fighting with a networking issue over the last day or
so, and having single user mode bring up networking has been rather
troublesome to determining this problem.

I'm sure there is a rational for it, so could someone please explain it to
me.  Thanks,

	-Sean
--
Sean Dague
sean@dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.