Re: Autoconf 2.50 (well it breaks for me)

> Can you get a proper copy of the K_PATH_X macro from a
> different KDE package and test it?

AFAICT this is a problem throughout KDE (the bug comes from
admin/acinclude.m4.in which is common to all KDE apps).  I've written to
kde-devel with your description of the problem; hopefully this can be fixed
(and then every KDE package will need to be updated.. *sigh*).

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org
Public Key: finger bab@debian.org

I'm a winter girl; I like coming out when things are desolate and
everybody's ready to slit their wrists.
	- Tori Amos