Re: Autoconf 2.50 (well it breaks for me)

Okay, I'm not having a lot of success here.. many of my package builds are
breaking with the new autoconf, and the problem appears to be:

./aclocal.m4:606: error: m4_defn: undefined: _m4_divert_diversion
aclang.m4:173: AC_LANG_RESTORE is expanded from...
./aclocal.m4:606: the top level

There is no reference to _m4_divert_diversion in my own project but
/usr/share/autoconf seems to be full of references.

I'm not particularly well versed in autoconf internals and I'll keep trying,
but if anyone has light to share I'm all ears. :)

Thanks,
	Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

Every Friday night I have a margarita with a Christian God. I'll
share the observations of my week, and ask for answers and try to keep
an open mind. Then we both move on.
	- Tori Amos, Philadelphia Inquirer, May 3, 1998