ITP: mosix -- Cluster computing enhancements for the Linux kernel.

Package: wnpp
Version: N/A; reported 2001-05-22
Severity: wishlist

MOSIX is a software package that enhance the Linux kernel with cluster
computing capabilities. The enhanced kernel allows any size cluster of
X86/Pentium/AMD based workstations and servers to work cooperatively
as if part of a single system.

The license is GPL.

The package is downloaded from www.mosix.org

I intend to make the binaries and kernel patches available, as with the
rest of packages which require a kernel patch.

I have read that some people have already worked on packaging mosix, but I'm
not sure. Since there was no ITP for mosix, I am filing this one.
If anyone else is working on this, please let me know, and we can co-ordinate
the work.

viral

-- System Information
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux vega 2.4.1 #8 Tue Feb 13 15:41:01 IST 2001 i686

--
There's someone in my head but its not me.