Re: Major changes to Heimdal in Heimdal 0.3e-5

On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 05:28:26PM +1000, Brian May wrote:
> Adding krb4 support for instance, tries to pass the parameter:
> -R /usr/athenas/lib
>
> while really confuses gcc. I think it is meant to be --rpath, but even
> that needs to be removed to comply with Debian policy.
>
> Those issues aside (I have already fixed that specific problem), I am
> still getting more problems, eg:

Well, that's different than not wanting to support it.  That's it not
working, whether in the packages or in the user's local recompile.

> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../include -I../../include -I../../lib/roken -I../../lib/roken -I/usr/include -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wbad-function-cast -Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -g -O2 -c afssys.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o afssys.o
> In file included from afssys.c:34:
> kafs_locl.h:111: parse error before `CREDENTIALS'
> kafs_locl.h:125: parse error before `CREDENTIALS'
> make[3]: *** [afssys.lo] Error 1
>
> The line in question looks like:
>
> typedef int (*get_cred_func_t)(struct kafs_data*, const char*, const char*,
>                                     const char*, CREDENTIALS*);
>
> I don't have a clue how to fix this problem.

That means CREDENTIALS is not a type.  There's presumably a missing
typedef or #include somewhere.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
Monta Vista Software                              Debian Security Team