Re: Woody upgrading problems, LILO and debconf

Previously Russell Coker wrote:
> PS  I am working at a site with 8 new VA server machines and no VACM software
> to manage them.  I had volunteered to package it but was informed that Shaleh
> was doing it and ceased my work.  Now I'm leaving the site in a week (and
> losing all access to VA hardware) so I can't do it.  Is a VACM package ever
> going to be produced?  Or is my client going to feel forced to resume
> purchasing Sun hardware in future which needs no such software?

Please see http://people.debian.org/~wakkerma/vacm/ for some alpha packages.
hoover and flim aren't packages yet (broken buildsystem), but the rest
should work I think.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |