Re: Roxen2 (was: Packages not making it into testing)

> > ----- s n i p -----
> > Fixing that (using a temporary int/uint to hold the va_arg before
> > downcasting it to a short) seems to produce a binary, actually.
> > 'seems to produce', but does it work? Is this the 'correct' fix?
>
> It's the correct fix for that problem. There may be other problems.

Actually, it's a bit more than is necessary.  You don't need a
temporary int/uint.  Just pass int/uint to va_arg and cast down to a
short like

shortArg = (short) va_arg(arg, int);

(Actually, I don't even think you need the cast there.)

Do you know of some reason you'd need the temporary?

A man's house is his hassle.