Roxen2 (was: Packages not making it into testing)

    Adrian> Argl, you are right. Now I see the problems better: Even
    Adrian> the binary-any packages can't go into testing because
    Adrian> there are powerpc binary packages because there are (old)
    Adrian> binary packages of roxen on powerpc.

    >> Bug 81648 is *really* straightforward to fix. Can someone
    >> please just do it?

As everyone know, I've been a little 'off line', and haven't had much time
to fix my packages. Now I'm back, with a new version of Roxen2 (that fixes
some of the bugs on it)...

According to the bug report 'va_arg()' isn't legitimate in C...

----- s n i p -----
Fixing that (using a temporary int/uint to hold the va_arg before
downcasting it to a short) seems to produce a binary, actually.
----- s n i p -----

'seems to produce', but does it work? Is this the 'correct' fix?

<rant>
Anthony, If you think it's so '*really* straightforward', then why
the **** haven't you done so months ago!?!?!? I have numerous times
asked for help on this!!!!!
</rant>

    Adrian> I tried to look into it but i found two other problems
    Adrian> with roxen: - a s/mysql-dev/libmysqlclient10-dev/ in the
    Adrian> build dependencies is needed (I've upgraded #89031 to
    Adrian> "serious") - build dependency on postgresql-dev that is in
    Adrian> non-US (same is valid for roxen2 -> RC bug reports sent)

Fix for this is on the way... I don't like postgresql any way, anyone
needing support for that can do it themselfs (?).

--
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are

World Trade Center bomb $400 million in gold bullion 747 iodine
assassination Semtex Honduras Ft. Meade attack Saddam Hussein congress
smuggle jihad NSA