Re: Packages not making it into testing

On Fri, 11 May 2001, Anthony Towns wrote:

> On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 06:46:02PM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> > As soon as libpng goes in testing roxen2 should go into testing and all
> > the libroxen-* packages that depend on "roxen | roxen2" can follow.
>
> No, they can't, because roxen2 doesn't build on powerpc either.

Argl, you are right. Now I see the problems better: Even the binary-any
packages can't go into testing because there are powerpc binary packages
because there are (old) binary packages of roxen on powerpc.

> Bug 81648 is *really* straightforward to fix. Can someone please just
> do it?

I tried to look into it but i found two other problems with roxen:
- a s/mysql-dev/libmysqlclient10-dev/ in the build dependencies is needed
  (I've upgraded #89031 to "serious")
- build dependency on postgresql-dev that is in non-US (same is valid for
  roxen2 -> RC bug reports sent)

> Cheers,
> aj

cu
Adrian

--

Nicht weil die Dinge schwierig sind wagen wir sie nicht,
sondern weil wir sie nicht wagen sind sie schwierig.