Ext2 ACLs

Hello.

I'm about to package Access Control Lists for ext2 (http://acl.bestbits.at/)
(ITPs coming soon, I have to analyze a few things before I send them).

The ACLs need patched versions of e2fsprogs and fileutils. The question is
whether I should create packages with those as well or should ask e2fsprogs
and fileutils maintainers to include ACL patches in them?

    Pawel

--
 (___)  | Pawel Wiecek ---- <+48603240006> ---- http://www.coven.vmh.net/ |
< o o > | <coven@vmh.net> GPG/PGP: www.coven.vmh.net/personal/pgpkey.html |