Re: Where's klecker located?

Even if it is hosted in the USA, if you send a specially formatted notification
to crypto@bxa.doc.gov with the URL you intend to upload to, before you actually
upload the software, you are allowed to export software from the US. Go to
http://www.bxa.doc.gov for more information. License classification TSU is what
applies to all DFSG-compliant software.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, so this is not legal advice. But I am reasonably
sure, as a layman, that what I am saying is true.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@kaplowitz.org