#74715 Retitled==> RFP: Star Office

Greets!

When I ITP'd Star Office 211 days ago, I had the time and motivation
to actually DO it.... However, I stepped aside because Adrian beat
me to the ITP.

Now, Real Life(tm) has taken away from me both the time and desire.
New town, new job, new house, new kid, new everything....

Adrian and company have run out of time/patience to package this, and
I no longer have the spare time to take on any additional packages.

So this is the official word: Star Office is open for maintainership.

Could *someone* package it, please? :^)

Cheers!
/ Clay Crouch, UNIX Weenie ;^>    | <danno@danno.tzo.com>           \
| Debian Package Maintainer       | <danno@debian.org>              |
| 1024D/7D2AD631: 2319 2356 FEDF 4631 63F3 762A E443 1C2A 7D2A D631 |
|  "Some [people] are always trying to ice skate uphill." -- Blade  |