Re: woody release task needs help: package priorities

 >> what do you think to include as basic editor? vim? and elvis-tiny
 >> for boot-floopies?

 Wolfgang> I am just experiencing zile and I find it quite good. And,
 Wolfgang> btw, it is meant primarily for boot floppies.  Another
 Wolfgang> argument is that zile is "kind of" a stripped-down version
 Wolfgang> of Emacs, and Emacs is the standard editor for the GNU
 Wolfgang> system, which I am sure most of the people on this list are
 Wolfgang> using.

Another option is e3. It is tiny (less than 10k and static linked) and
it has keybindings for vi, emacs, wordstar, pico and nedit. On i386 it
is written in 100% asm, but there is also a portable C version.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard