Re: LILO

    Manoj> 	Since the kernl-image already has a hook function, and
    Manoj> an example script to run that changes grub menus, this is
    Manoj> all redundant.

In that case, sorry, I didn't realize. Where can I find the example?
Oh, I see it: /usr/share/doc/kernel-package/kernel_grub_conf.sh

Could this be improved so that lilo stuff does not have to be hard
coded in the kernel image? ie. so it stays in lilo? and the hook is
automatically installed just by installing lilo?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>