Re: ITP: tdb (Trivial DataBase)

Previously Marek Habersack wrote:
> Put that way it makes perfect sense. But why use libtool then?

last time I checked they didn't use libtool, although that might
have changed since then.

> It might seem that they are planning/thinking of making it a bit larger
> project.

That's not what I hear from its authors :)

> Would it be feasible if only a tdb-dev package existed with an .a
> archive and a set of manpages/includes - at least it would be
> integrated with debian that way?

That's not a bad plan.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |