libggi2 and testing?

Is there any reason why libggi2 from unstable is not in testing?  All
architectures have now been compiled, being all present and up-to-date in
the pool, but update-excuses gives no hints as to why it hasn't been
accepted in testing.  It (update-output) mumbles something incoherent about
the package on alpha, but it's now been built for alpha.

I ask because my package mirrormagic seems to be held up by libsdl, and
libsdl appears to be held up by libggi2.

Drew

--
PGP public key available at http://dparsons.webjump.com/drewskey.txt
Fingerprint: A110 EAE1 D7D2 8076 5FE0  EC0A B6CE 7041 6412 4E4A