Re: rfc1149

On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 02:09:55PM +0100, Paul Martin wrote:
> Now, a problem arises if we are to package the common denominator "dove"
> or to provide separate packages optimised for various types of racing
> pigeons.

Anyone who wants to squeeze an extra 10% increase in performance can
spend five minutes [1] in "make config" and compile his own doves.

Rob

[1] I'm not counting the time it takes for the doves to hatch, as you
can do other things while you're waiting.

--
I wonder if there's anything GOOD on tonight?