Re: rfc1149

On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 05:04:06PM +1000, Sam Couter wrote:
> <quote>
> Taxonomically, pigeons and doves are the same.
> Both are members of the order Columbiformes, family Columbidae. The term dove
> is generally used for smaller species with pointed tails. "Pigeon" refers to the
> larger species with square or rounded tails.
> </quote

Now, a problem arises if we are to package the common denominator "dove"
or to provide separate packages optimised for various types of racing
pigeons.

Rumours have it that Microsoft are going to embrace and extend this
protocol using battery hens, with the "enterprise" version using
roosters.

--
Paul Martin <pm@debian.org>