Re: RFC: English translation list

Em Wed, 2 May 2001 09:17:22 +0200
Thierry Laronde <thierry@cri74.org> escreveu:

> On Sun, Apr 29, 2001 at 09:20:22PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Absolutely seconded. I have, for example, create a GRUB Howto in French,
> simply because it sounds to me stupid to try to write an "original" text
> that is not the best I can make (I don't say it's good, I just say it is
> better in the native language).
I sencod this proposal too as I've written an APT tutorial in portuguese
and I am wishing to translate it to english, but I'll surely make
mistakes (that are easy to see from an english-speaking person's view)

[]s!

--
       Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
|  .''`.  | Debian GNU/Linux - A matter of quality <http://www.debian.org> |