Re: debbugs can now send bug mails to someone different than the maintainer

    Julian> Subscribe with @d.o address.  Filter the mail on master.
    Julian> Forward anything you want to see to your regular email
    Julian> address, leaving nothing on master.

Now why didn't I think of that? ;-)

In the past, I seem to remember having problems when mail bounced
after it was forwarded by procmail (I think I may have somehow created
a mail loop with bounce messages somehow creating more bounce
messages; I can't remember the details now). I will have to watch out
for that.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>