Re: debbugs can now send bug mails to someone different than the maintainer

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 09:17:21AM +1000, Brian May wrote:
>     Matt> Unless, of course, you can do your filtering on the mail
>     Matt> server, as I do.
> In my case, my MTA server is on the wrong side of my permanent
> 28.8kbps modem link.
> Of course, I could make master.debian.org my server, too. Just not as
> convenient (I would need to implement something, eg. fetchmail based
> for retrieving the mail.) One day, I need to investigate fetchmail,
> and how it works. Or that BSMTP stuff.

Subscribe with @d.o address.
Filter the mail on master.
Forward anything you want to see to your regular email address,
leaving nothing on master.

         Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, Queen Mary, Univ. of London
       Debian GNU/Linux Developer,  see http://people.debian.org/~jdg
  Donate free food to the world's hungry: see http://www.thehungersite.com/