Re: kernel-{image,headers} package bloat

* Daniel Stone <daniel@kabuki.openfridge.net> [010424 07:03]:
> ONE HUNDRED AND TEN MEGABYTES PER KERNEL RELEASE DOES NOT HELP MIRRORS WHICH HAVE
> OUT OF SYNC PACKAGES FILES AND ACTUAL PACKAGES HALF THE TIME.

Being a maint. of two debian mirrors, I don't get your point. :)

Could you please turn this into something that is worth arguing about,
and find some mirrors that are actually configured to mirror at times
that wont create a un-synched unstable area?

This is a mirror-admin-setup-problem, and not a problem of the 'size' of
the mirror.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net

So little time, so little to do.	-- Oscar Levant