Re: ALL: PARANOID from /etc/hosts.deny Should be Commented by default

On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 03:38:38PM +0200, PiotR <piotr@omega.resa.es> was heard to say:

[snip]

> Hitler thought that too.

[snip]

> Your megalomania has nothing to do with /etc/hosts.deny and there is no /dev/gas_chamber that you have permissions on.
> Seriously. You are not making any sense in all this.

  I hereby invoke Godwin's Law.

  You lose.

  -- Daniel, who has wanted to do that for the longest time

|                       I haven't lost my mind,                               |
|                       I know exactly where I left it.                       |
\---- Be like the kid in the movie!  Play chess! -- http://www.uschess.org ---/