Re: ITP: laptop-netconf -- a network detection and configuration program

Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> writes:

> pump seems to be quite feature-poor. It bugs me to death on Red Hat.
> For example, I could not find a way to configure it to run a script
> whenever the lease is granted or renewed

That's doable on recent enough versions of pump... you add "script
scriptname.sh" to /etc/pump.conf.

A more serious problem is that if it can't renew a lease (say, your IP
has been changed) it just gives up.

Play Rogue, visit exotic locations, meet strange creatures and kill them.