RFC: Removing old ncurses versions

I would like to have at least oldncurses (ncurses3.0) and ncurses3.4 removed
from the archive.  Nothing in main on x86 or powerpc depends on either; does
anyone know of any commercial applications which require either, etc.?

I'd actually LIKE to pull libncurses4 also.  Some things still use it, but
rebuilding them should be painless.  So again, does anyone have
closed-source applications which require either?

Other comments?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
Monta Vista Software                              Debian Security Team