Re: Preparing 2.2r3 - hopefully final

> autolog     stable    0.35-3         alpha, arm, i386, m68k, powerpc, sparc
> autolog     updates   0.35-9.potato  i386
>
> 	No reason given why it was uploaded for potato.  ChangeLog says:
>
> 	* Uploaded to stable.

 The previous entry says:

  * Uses select(2) to check if we can write to the tty without blocking. I
    hope this finally fixes autolog creating countless processes.

 ...without this, autolog takes, in certain cases, a machine down. The
autolog process block, and cron keeps spawning new ones, which are blocked
too.