Re: potato bugs...(ugh)

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 10:11:41AM +0200, Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:
> Arent't you afraid of looking like Mr Clean in that T-shirt? That swirl
> make me think of the Tide logo.
> By wearing Debbie-the-bug OTOH you will be the object of many questions
> from young women, wondering what that cute logo stands for.
> --
> Linux: The Ultimate NT Service Pack

Not really.  I have far too much hair to be mistaken for Mr. Clean.

"... being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited
by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when
you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new
turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily
removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition
        -- found in the .sig of Rob Riggs, rriggs@tesser.com