B0rked SSH, but not telnet-ssl/ftp-ssl

Whats the build difference that killed openssh with the new ssl 096a,
but allows ftp-ssl and telnet-ssl to continue working?

If those can continue, we should fix openssl to do the same...

I'm working from home, and the lack off ssh/scp is a real killer!

Not only that, but I had to remove the ssh-agent crap from X (had
to recycle XDM) before I could get my session back ;-{

--
Rick Nelson
"...you might as well skip the Xmas celebration completely, and instead