Updated list of translation priorities

Due to popular demand I have updated the page
devel/website/translation_hints to include a more extensive list of
translation priorities. This list gives my preference for the relative
importance of translating different parts of the Debian website.

In addition, the page contains answers to common questions and
suggestions to help translators do a better job. I suggest all
translators take a look at it. We have done a poor job of advertising
its existence in the past.

Feel free to send me any feedback on the page.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org