Goran Andersson MIA, preparing NMU for {i,w}swedish

Some time ago someone talked about adopting the {i,w}swedish
packages. This has not yet happend, so I'm planing an NMU to fix
packaging bugs.

If no-one else do anything about the package I will upload it with
myself as maintainer and put it up for adoption. It wouldn't mea a lot
of work for me as I already maintain {w,i}{danish,faroese} but I
wouldn't be able to correct bugs regarding problems in the word lists.

The packages has not yet moved from /usr/doc and /usr/man to
/usr/share/doc and /usr/share/man and has an 2 years and 180 days old
bug about packaging script that doesn't fit with modern w<language>
packages.

/Peter