Re: Progeny Debian 1.0 released

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 03:30:52PM -0500, Jeff Licquia wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 05:53:14PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > Previously Branden Robinson wrote:
> > > Media Contact:
> > > Aaron Stenhoff
> > > Progeny Linux Systems, Inc.
> > > (317) 833-0313 (ext. 137)
> > > stenhoff@progeny.com
> >
> > So, do we get $1k for posting an advertisement now?
>
> We thought that this would be something that Debian people generally
> would be interested in, which is why we posted it.  If you would
> rather not, then that's fine; we won't bother you all on the lists
> anymore.

Is is interesting to various people on the lists.  Please keep sending them.

For me it is enough that it is based on Debian to qualify as Debian related and hence OK for the lists.  It's not like we get our in boxes filled with useless stuff from Progeny all day long.  One important message won't kill us.

-Nathan