Re: Intent to orphan: pyncurses

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 01:18:38PM +0200, Radovan Garabik wrote:
> Reasons:
> 2) it seems not maintained upstream

This is correct, because of the new ncurses module and because I no longer
use it myself I am no longer maintaining PyNcurses. If anyone would like to
take over as upstream maintainer that would be fine, but I think their time
would be better spent adding libform and libpanel support to the ncurses
module in the standard Python distribution.

--
Harry Henry Gebel
West Dover Hundred, Delaware