Re: Intent to orphan: pyncurses

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 01:18:38PM +0200, Radovan Garabik wrote:
> Reasons:
> 2) it seems not maintained upstream

This is correct, because of the new ncurses module and because I no longer
use it myself I am no longer maintaining PyNcurses. If anyone would like to
take over as upstream maintainer that would be fine, but I think their time
would be better spent adding libform and libpanel support to the ncurses
module in the standard Python distribution.

Harry Henry Gebel
West Dover Hundred, Delaware
GPG encrypted email gladly accepted. Key ID: B853FFFE
Fingerprint: 15A6 F58D AEED 5680 B41A  61FE 5A5F BB51 B853 FFFE