Re: Woody Freeze Plans - Progress Report

On Sat, Apr 07, 2001 at 09:55:58PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 07, 2001 at 01:46:58PM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> > > In short: there hasn't been any, go help Adam and David with
> > > boot-floppies.
> > 2. We have the working potato boot-floppies. I know they aren't the best
> >    but they are working.
>
> No, they don't work for woody. That's what Adam and David are working on.

technicality we can make this:
	release woody with the potato boot floppies. after the (old)
	base-config apt read the package files from the cds or the net
	and install the newer packages.
	This work, it's apt's magic

This is not the preferred way (IMHO). But this is better as wait a
long time.

Gruss
Grisu
The only stupid question is the unasked one.