Re: testing is broken

>>"Thomas" == Thomas Bushnell, BSG <tb@becket.net> writes:

 Thomas> The only problem?
 Thomas> How about the horrible user interface?

	*Sigh*. When would people learn that opinions of user
 interfaces are highly subjective, and jejune statements like that
 above add little to the discussion?

	I personally like the interface, it is one that allows me to
 see the more information that the deity interfaces do at one time (I
 would like a open/close subtree option in tree based UI's, not just
 open close this level)

	The information presented for the individual package currently
 highlighted can be shown in several formats (cycling through the i/I
 keys), and looking at the information of the installed vs the
 candidate versions is nice.

	These are, in part, some of the reasons I have not shifted
 away from dselect.

	manoj
--
 Like my parents, I have never been a regular church member or
 churchgoer. It doesn't seem plausible to me that there is the kind of