Re: testing is broken

Previously Daniel Burrows wrote:
>   I can't imagine dselect being totally dropped soon -- there will always
> be some old Debian user who swears by it and refuses to give it up, ever!

I have yet to see any other frontend that is as easily useable.
(laugh if you want, the only problem with dselect is that it doesn't
make it easy to navigate through the huge list of packages).

I've tried aptitude, the new deity, storm-pkg, etc. I'm afraid I didn't
like the interface for any of them.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |