Re: ITP: gnometv -- a Gnome TV/teletext viewer

On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 08:10:34PM +0200, Robert van der Meulen wrote:
> 'GnomeTV is an applet with a TV/teletext viewer for (among others) bttv
> cards.'

How is this different from xawtv?  Other than of course using gtk+ and
Gnome bindings..?  (That alone makes it worthwhile, but by comparison wmtv
was .. not very good as I recall from my own experiences with it.)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                Free software developer

A friend of mine has a barcode on his arm.
He rings up as a $.35 pack of JuicyFruit.
        -- Seen on Slashdot